After moving into the yellow phase of opening, First Generation is safely in operation, following the guidelines recommended by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our 15,000-square-foot facility allows all of our employees to easily maintain social distancing.
We are excited to be able to open up our 7,500-square-foot sound studio.
This expansive studio allows our crew to maintain all social distancing measures as well as the following safety procedures along with our clients:
- All equipment and surface areas will be thoroughly disinfected before studio shoots begin. They will also be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day and prior to the next shoot day.
- Safety reminder posters will be posted in common areas and studio areas.
- Clients are welcome to observe studio shoots as long as our COVID-19 rules are abided by and the number of clients present is approved by management.
- Clients are also welcome to join the studio shoot via virtual access. Virtual access allows clients to access and review live action and camera angles in real time while interacting and commenting with crew members.
- Disinfectant, hand sanitizer, touchless soap dispensers in bathrooms, and masks will all be available for clients and crew.
If attending in the studio or visiting the office:
- Crew and clients must maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Wear masks when interacting (except when eating and for on-camera talent as appropriate).
- Wash hands or use available hand sanitizer frequently during the video shoot.
- Lunch will be served in individual containers and surface areas will be sanitized after lunch.