Overview: First Generation’s internship program is designed to allow students to explore a career in marketing and agency work while getting hands-on experience in the field. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the Video Production Department with a variety of pre-production and production tasks, both in-studio and on-location.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, with a personal lunch break from 12 noon to 1:00 pm.
These hours are subject to some flexibility, and shall be agreed upon by FG and the candidate at time of hiring.
Compensation: Interns are eligible to receive academic credit.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must work well with others.
- Junior or senior in college majoring in Video Production, digital media, or a related field of study.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, analyze systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions
- Pre-production scheduling and equipment management
- Studio and location video production, including lighting, teleprompter, audio, and camera operation
- Post-production file management, footage organization, and rough-cut editing
- Archiving footage and updating current video archives